google-site-verification: google165acb1caeacfc0a.html

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brandi Glanville


Brandi Glanville
It was an embarrassing week for Brandi Glanville. Or it should have been an embarrassing week for Brandi Glanville. As I'm sure you've heard, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star dished to Andy Cohen on Monday's Watch What Happens Live that she had aweek-long fling with actor Gerard Butler. But then, when approached by TMZ, Butler denied the whole thing. Actually, he didn't just deny it, he said: "Who's Brandi Glanville?"
Well, now, out of retaliation, or out of just trying to save face, Brandi's calling Gerard's bluff. And she's dishing even more details on the actor. Hell have no fury like a scorned Housewife.
First, Brandi played coy. She played the I'm-going-to-take-the-high-road card. She told Access Hollywood, "He’s not super excited. He’s super private. I’m not going to talk about it anymore." But then, unable to keep quiet, she took to Twitter. The Bravo star tweeted: “I don’t lie so he can suck it…I’m telling the truth that is all I will say.” She then suggested that Butler appear on Watch What Happens to set the record straight. She wrote: “I think we need to get GB on with u to play plead the 5th!! Get to the truth.” And it didn't stop there.
Glanville told RumorFix that Gerard actually called her after his little run-in with TMZ, stating: “He called me last night and told me he said it, He is upset because he is a private person. I don’t lie, so I don’t really care.”
Dude. Brandi. We believe you. We've always believed you. Of course a big Hollywood actor is going to deny hooking up with a Real Housewife. We get that it was probably embarrassing for Gerard to say "Who's Brandi Glanville," but no need to go through all this to proove you're telling the truth. We got it. And, hey, maybe let this be a lesson -- next time you get busy with a super famous guy, don't kiss and tell. Seems like things would be a hell of a lot easier that way.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment