google-site-verification: google165acb1caeacfc0a.html

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Khloe Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian has been off radio airwaves since her late night, often sexual, radio days in Miami, but she’s ready to make a big return.
Yahoo reported Kardashian fans in Dallas will be able to listen to Kim’s younger sister for one hour, every day of the week.
"I have some very exciting news for you," I'm returning to radio!!!!!!," Kardashian wrote on her blog Tuesday night. "I'll be joining the team at Mix 102.9 every day from 12-1pm CST for my very own show, The Mix Up with Khloé, and I could not be more thrilled about it!"
According to the Huffington Post, Lamar Odom’s wife is more than excited to continue where she left off in Miami, where she was filming
Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami at the time.
"You all know that I love to talk LOL, so this is the perfect gig for me," she continued in her message. "I can't wait to get started!"
Her first day of work is actually fast approaching. The 27-year-old will begin her DJ duties on the Clear Channel-owned station Monday.
Kardashian recently moved to Texas after Odom was traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Maveriks last month.
Like a good wife, Kardashian didn’t hesitate to follow her husband to the Lone Star State. Kim could learn a lesson or two from Khloe.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment