google-site-verification: google165acb1caeacfc0a.html

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sharon Stone


Sharon Stone
After suffering a brain hemorrhage that left Sharon Stone in a coma for nine days, the actress talked to AARP magazine to share her experience and appears on the magazine's cover.
According to Zap 2 It, she explains that it all began when she was experiencing an excruciating headache. After she began drifting in and out of a coma, it was brought to her doctor’s attention that her vertebral artery had ruptured.
“By then I had bled into my spinal column, my brian, and my facial cavity had a steady pace,” Stone told AARP. “My brian was pushed forward into my face. I’d lost 18 percent of my body mass.”
Stone reveals that she felt as if her face was falling off. She began to think to herself that she would never be pretty again. She began to doubt that anyone would want to be around her.
In the February/March issue of the magazine Stone speaks not only about her brain hemorrhage, but also about dealing with miscarriages and adoption.
The NY Daily News reports that the 53-year-old actress suffered from two miscarriages during her marriage with Phil Bronstein.
“The last time I lost the baby, I went into 36 hours of labor,” Stone reveals. “While we were at the hospital, our adoption attorney called. I thought, ‘This is such a godsend. This is so right.’ I always thought I would adopt. Even when I was young, I used to look up how to adopt.”
After suffering from her two miscarriages, Stone and Bronstein adopted their son Roan in 2000. Sadly, they divorced in 2008 and she lost the custody battle over Roan.
Since then, Stone adopted two more sons, Laird and Quinn.
“I’m loving raising my kids,” said Stone. “Quinn is in junior kindergarten and he’s very exclamatory! Like a little FBI agent, he tells you everything that’s happening, so I call him Agent Quinn.”
Through her struggles, Stone has transformed into a strong and happy woman.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment