google-site-verification: google165acb1caeacfc0a.html

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Drew Barrymore


Drew Barrymore
Drew Barrymore: "They say that in Russia there are many museums - it is necessary to come"
The main role activist "Greenpeace" was played by Hollywood star Drew Barrymore, with whom the correspondent of "Labour", met in Beverly Hills.

- Have you ever rescued animals in real life?

- As a child, are often found lost dogs. Or they found me. (Laughs.) I took them home and gave to friends and acquaintances. With age, it is a habit.

- What about whales?

- I spent a little time with them when getting ready to shoot (in the movie "Everybody Loves Whales" starring not alive whales and robots, similar to most of these animals. - "Work"). I have a picture with "whale", which became a screen saver on my computer. His eyes are moving! (Laughs.)

- Thank you, that showed a positive image of Russian in his film! Have you opened thereby to Russia at least a small extent?

- I've never been to Russia, but all my friends and acquaintances now and then go back to the premieres of his films. Recently, my friend tells me: "At the weekend I fly to Moscow." I told her: "And I want to Moscow!" But no one has invited me there. (Laughs) Even I know that you have a lot of museums, and I love going to museums.

- You grew up in Hollywood. Can you share the experience how to survive in such a difficult place?

- Could be, but I think Hollywood and the rest of the world - not the same thing. Many of my tips would be completely useless in ordinary life. Perhaps I will give only one piece of advice: you have to be just a strong, enduring and rewarding.

- Your character has fallen into cold water to check the status of a sick whale. And you do scuba diving (scuba diving)?
- Yes, do so in this scene has been shot herself. When dropped into the water, then was startled beauty, which appeared in front of me. But the beauty of it is not only under water. However, it is very cold beauty. (Laughs.)

- How would you describe your beauty?

- Oh, thank you for such a question! (Laughs) Actually, I'm not worried about how I look. For me the main thing - to fuel a sense of dignity, well, just feel good. The main thing - do not go crazy on the details. And be sure to get enough sleep.

- What are you doing specifically for the health and beauty?

- I like to eat vegetables and, perhaps, in the light of all existing greens. Often my face and smear it with cream. Perhaps that's all. No radical secret I have not.

- Do you often laugh. The impression that you have come a very good period in my life. If you had the opportunity to talk with a 15-year old Drew, what would you tell her?

- The web is a very good site, "Dear me. Letters to a 16-year-old. " People write letters to themselves. Very funny to read them. If I wrote there, then I would advise a less worrying.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment